We are looking for a highly motivated and flexible digital marketing executive who can bring their own bright ideas, flair, and a strong work ethic to our team. The successful candidate will be a digital marketing all-rounder and will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on our business. They will work within the Business Development Team and will report directly to the Business Development Director.
TWi is an exciting, high-growth company based in Cork that delivers outsourced business-to-business technical writing, editing, and documentation solutions. We work primarily with clients who are involved in the hi-tech, software, and pharmaceutical industries to create deliverables such as traditional and e-learning material, technical guides, user manuals, and online help.
The position is Cork-based. Flexible and partial remote working arrangements can be agreed.
Full-time, fixed-term contract of 12 months duration.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
- Be involved in the evolution of the Business Development strategy
- Develop and execute digital B2B marketing strategies
- Create and manage PPC campaigns, such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn, or Facebook Ads, including reviewing, challenging, and optimising performance
- Through testing, develop an understanding of the customer journey and optimise the TWi website accordingly
- Use analytics to improve the functionality of the TWi website and to generate KPI reports
- Work with the team to manage the distribution of content into client channels
- Research the online behaviour of target clients and update the marketing personas
- Manage TWi’s social media channels, particularly LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
Secondary tasks and responsibilities
- Attend events and conferences
- Engage with potential customers through phone, email, face-to-face meetings, and presentations, if required
- Other marketing and business development-related tasks as necessary
- Third level qualification in marketing, business, or a related discipline
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Strong computer skills, including competency in an enterprise CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficient in SEO, keywords, and landing page development
- Fluent in platforms and tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing tools
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
- A proven track record in marketing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passionate about new technologies
- Strong presentation, relationship-building, and communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, eager to learn, determined to adapt quickly, and comfortable with some ambiguity
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary
Friday 28th September.