TWi is an exciting, high-growth, and award-winning company serving global clients from our Cork office. Want to know more about what it’s like to further your career in technical writing with us? Then read on.
WHAT WE DO
We make things happen.
TWi delivers high-quality technical writing, information design, editing, and documentation solutions.
We partner and support clients from various sectors including software, hardware, pharma, biotech, medtech and others, helping them do amazing things like save lives, run global businesses and engage their customers in dynamic and exciting ways.
We do this by:
- Creating high-quality documentation such as training material, SOPs, e-learning, technical guides, user manuals, video tutorials, and online help
- Providing training in technical communication skills and strategies
- Developing their internal content management systems
You can learn more about TWi here and read about what our clients have to say by clicking their company logos below.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
People are at the core of everything we do, and we are proud to support you with all that you need, including:
- Flexible working package
- Benefits package, including pension and health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Open and communicative culture
- Forward-thinking organisation with a global reach
- Opportunity to learn and increase knowledge
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU
Here at TWi, we’re looking for passionate and talented people with the following must-have skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Third-level degree in English, Linguistics, Communications, New Media, Business Studies, Technical Writing, IT, or a related subject
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new subject matter quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
If it sounds like we’d be a good match, please take a look at our current opportunities below.
We don’t have any current vacancies; however, we are always interested in hearing from prospective employees.
Please complete our recruitment form, and should a suitable opportunity arise, we’ll be in touch.
INTERESTED IN AN INTERNSHIP?
We offer internships in business development, marketing, and technical writing. Contact us to find out more.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any of the above, please call us on +353 (0)21 242 8800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter below and connect via social media.
We look forward to hearing from you!