TWi is an exciting, high-growth, and award-winning company based in Cork. We deliver outsourced, business-to-business technical writing, editing, and documentation solutions.
We work primarily with clients who are involved in software and hi-tech product development on deliverables such as training material, e-learning, technical guides, user manuals, and online help.
If you feel you’re the kind of candidate we’re looking for at TWi, let us know.
Here’s an outline of the steps involved in applying to work with us:
- Contact is established between potential candidates and TWi.
- We request a CV and writing samples from the candidate.
- If the CV and samples are acceptable, we schedule a writing test.
- If the candidate performs well in the writing test, we schedule a face-to-face or phone interview with them.
- If the candidate performs well in the interview, we add them to our pool of qualified writers.
- Once the candidate is added to the pool, we start to match them with suitable clients and projects – either as an employee or freelance resource.
We look forward to hearing from you!