At TWi, we make complex, cutting edge ideas and creations as accessible and easy to consume as possible for the people they are designed to benefit.
Founded in 2011, TWi is a growing team of world-class communicators, committed to continuous learning. We’re passionate about what we do: understanding the nuts and bolts of your business and producing documentation solutions that are clear, concise, complete, consistent, and most importantly appropriate for your target audience.
We focus on forming long-term partnerships with leading hi-tech multinationals who develop IT, medical devices, and pharmaceutical products. Whether we’re working on an Instructions for Use (IFU) manual for a medical device, process documentation for developing life-saving drugs, or an online help system for a software application, we guarantee high-quality results and timely delivery.
OUR PROMISE: WE DELIVER MORE, SO YOU CAN TOO
- Clear, user-friendly documentation to increase your sales, improve productivity, reduce user error, and minimise training and support costs
- High-quality documentation to comply with legislation and ensure consistency with corporate style guides
- Error-free English source content to minimise translation and localisation costs, which we can also manage through our network of trusted partners
- Expert knowledge of documentation tools, best practices, and trends, enabling you to innovate and stay ahead of competitors
- Flexibility to provide fully managed end-to-end solutions or integrate seamlessly with existing documentation teams and processes depending on your needs
- Scalability to meet changing demands, eliminating the need for you to hire and manage additional in-house writers
- Worldwide service thanks to technology and Ireland’s time zone, so you can work with us wherever you’re based
We’d love to hear from you so why not get in touch with us today? You can call us on +353 (0)21 242 8800 or email us at email@example.com
TWi has its headquarters in Cork in the Southwest of Ireland. Ireland has become a recognised hub for technical writing in recent years, with many multinationals establishing dedicated teams here. This is due to the availability of native English speakers, who are savvy with new technologies and have studied at universities that focus on this discipline. Ireland’s time zone also makes it an attractive location from which to document development projects being carried out in any part of the world.
OUR CHARITY AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT GROUP
At TWi, we take corporate social responsibility seriously and are committed to making a positive impact on our wider community. We dedicate a percentage of our time, skillset, and profits each year to benefit people in need of support. We have an active Charity and Community Involvement group and are currently partnering with two main charities: Cork Simon and Autism Assistance Dogs Ireland.
JOIN THE TEAM!
We are always interested in talking to writers with an interest in joining our team, either in Cork or remotely, so make sure to check out our Careers page.