TWi is an exciting high-growth company. We are a team of technical content creators and consultants supporting leading technology and life sciences companies to create the ideal end-user experience for their internal and external clients.
As knowledge transfer professionals, we are experts in:
- Technical Writing
- Translation and Localization
- Technical Writing Training
- SAP Enable Now Content Services
- Technical Writing for Emerging Technologies
We are focused on making it easy for our clients to work with us. Whether we’re working on Instructions for Use for a medical device, process documentation for developing life-saving drugs, or an online help system for a software application, we guarantee high-quality results and timely delivery. Our expert teams support clients in improving operational efficiency, sales, customer satisfaction, reducing human/user error rates, and achieving their business objectives.
OUR PROMISE: WE DELIVER MORE, SO YOU CAN TOO
- Clear, user-friendly documentation to increase your sales, improve productivity, reduce user error, and minimise training and support costs
- High-quality documentation to comply with legislation and ensure consistency with corporate style guides
- Error-free English source content to minimise translation and localisation costs, which we can also manage through our network of trusted partners
- Expert knowledge of documentation tools, best practices, and trends, enabling you to innovate and stay ahead of competitors
- Flexibility to provide fully managed end-to-end solutions or integrate seamlessly with existing documentation teams and processes depending on your needs
- Scalability to meet changing demands, eliminating the need for you to hire and manage additional in-house writers
- Worldwide service thanks to technology and Ireland’s time zone, so you can work with us wherever you’re based
We’d love to hear from you so why not get in touch with us today? You can call us on +353 (0)21 242 8800 or email us at email@example.com
TWi has its headquarters in Cork in the Southwest of Ireland. Ireland has become a recognised hub for technical writing in recent years, with many multinationals establishing dedicated teams here. This is due to the availability of native English speakers, who are savvy with new technologies and have studied at universities that focus on this discipline. Ireland’s time zone also makes it an attractive location from which to document development projects being carried out in any part of the world.
OUR CHARITY AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT GROUP
At TWi, we take corporate social responsibility seriously and are committed to making a positive impact on our wider community. We dedicate a percentage of our time, skillset, and profits each year to benefit people in need of support. We have an active Charity and Community Involvement group and are currently partnering with two main charities: Cork Simon and Pieta House.
JOIN THE TEAM!
We are always interested in talking to writers with an interest in joining our team, either in Cork or remotely, so make sure to check out our Careers page.